Do you have a DSLR and still take boring, average photos?
“Get expert advice and easy-to-follow directions from your computer, smart phone or laptop whenever you need it !”
Hi there,
Evan Sharboneau here…
As you might know, I have helped thousands create amazing images with digital cameras.
Above is an example of a recent personal work – these are the types of images you’ll be learning
To create within my photography training course
Now I have something new for you. It’s really cool.
After helping beginners for 5 years, I see exactly what’s stopping you from taking photos that really impress your friends and family… and will sell online, at shows, and even galleries.
So if you’re struggling to get the most out of your camera and finally be recognized for your own amazing photographs, then what I’m about to share will make you extremely happy…
I Used to Be Like You
Look. I can understand the feeling of comparing your photos with images in magazines, books and online forums.
As an beginner, it can be frustrating and depressing to wonder “how was that shot taken ?”…?” Thinking “it’s probably because they’ve a better camera “…” or “I’ll eventually take photos that are that good, eventually.”
I was like you and didn’t know all the secrets. I could not afford to take expensive classes or cameras. But I wanted to take good photos TODAY, not “someday”…
Are these Questions and Concerns Keeping You from Becoming a Better Photographer?
- Do you have a DSLR camera, but only take average photos? This is a sign you don’t have the confidence or skills to capture the best images.
- Have you thought about upgrading your equipment, believing that will improve your photos?
- Are you lost when it comes to exposure, aperture, ISO/ASA, depth of field, lighting, lenses, filters, post-production and other difficult concepts?
- Do you still have questions after reading tutorials, blogs, books, and forums?
- Have you thought about taking photography classes – but want to save time and money?
- Do you believe you are not ready to become a professional? This is a mindset you need to overcome in order to succeed, be recognized and sell your photos.
Bad Photos Are Not Your Fault
Old photos of mine shot back when I was the typical average photographer, unaware of how my images could be improved. Are your photos like this?
Many hobbyists and new photographers get stuck in the purchase of equipment. They spend months searching for new ways to improve their skills.
But, after all this, your photos look average. Or worse.
Here’s the truth: it’s really NOT your fault!
I can tell you that I have spent hundreds of hours reading manuals and blogs, browsing YouTube, and watching DVDs and YouTube videos.
Guess what. After going through all of the training materials out there, I have found none that will make you a pro, one-by-one.
They always have missing parts. There are no answers to questions. Nobody says exactly how the best images are made.
You’re only expected to ” spend a lot time practicing”!
People believe that’s a good thing, but it can actually be wasted time and energy. Repeating the same thing over and over is exhausting. It can take years to learn things and become a professional in that way.
There is a better strategy …
It takes years to become a professional…
These shots were taken by me after I learned the secrets of professionals…
How did I go from beginner to having photographs showcased and featured on DeviantART, Flickr, print ads, billboards, posters, magazines, and book covers?
I have never taken classes. Anywhere. Ever.
Instead, I went around my town and shot photos with an entry-level DSLR, a Nikon D50.
My first attempts were nothing extraordinary, just ordinary. Online, I found photos that were better than mine, and thought they were amazing. It was hard for me to understand how they managed it.
But then… I found a few BASIC PRINCIPLE that allow me to take great photos with any camera I have.
With these principles, I am able to take several shots and feel confident that at least one of them will be “keepers”.
It’s WAY BETTER than digging through 100 shots hoping that one is just “okay”.
Now, I know WHERE to look… WHEN to take the photo… and HOW to get that shot. I know that a photograph will turn out well – even before it is taken.
It’s like I found a reflex that just “knows” when to click the shutter!
This has changed my life …
How to Quickly Learn Everything You Need to Create Amazing Photographs
Your shots CAN look like these! Here’s how…
Let’s face it, if you want professional results with your DSLR, it takes more than just reading the manual.
Then, your search for more information and answers started.
But, there is a lot of information about photography and it’s all so messy!
I learned by meticulous research and putting it together myself. After years of researching and applying the information, I started sharing my knowledge with friends online.
Nobody prepared me for the flood of questions about landscapes, portraits, studio photography… and my weird ability to just grab a camera and start taking great photos without any effort whatsoever.
Now, I have the answers that you are looking for. They’re right here.
Just Imagine Being Able To…
Find the perfect DSLR for your budget while still getting all the features you want
Properly own a DSLR, and you will stop looking like an idiot out in the field
Stop taking boring photos that nobody cares about and start taking creative, memorable photos worth sharing and selling
GET CRISP, CLEAR SHOTS when photographing anything, including people, objects, and landscapes
Avoid the 6 common beginner mistakes of COMPOSITION and easily create brilliant images instead
Finally grasp a complete understanding of Shutter Speed, Aperture, and ISO for total control over MOTION and DEPTH OF FIELD
Learn the “secret” time of day when most professional photos are shot
Understand Exposure and Metering so pictures won’t be too bright or too dark, but “just right”
Properly select the right WHITE-BALANCE setting on your camera and stop worrying about photos coming out too orange or having washed out colors
Select the BEST LENSES to create appropriate, proportional, non-distorted, aesthetically pleasing images… no matter the situation
Take JAW-DROPPING panoramic shots
Use FOCUS correctly and know what focus points to avoid in a scene
Choose the BEST EQUIPMENT, including flash, filters, camera bag, tripod, tripod head, batteries, battery recharger, strap, camera mount, and memory cards
External FLASH can be used to control motion, remove red eye, add drama and give images a professional, edgy look …
Use FILTERS to control light coming through the lens, remove glare, and even make the colors in a scene appear more saturated
Get NATURAL HDR photos that don’t look sloppy “
Correctly decide when to use a TRIPOD – and know when it’s dumb to use one
Capture sharp, properly exposed photos in LOW LIGHT SITUATIONS… without motion blur or noise
Take stunning photographs at NIGHT with or without using a flash or tripod
Know where to put LIGHTS in relation to your subject/model and how to control the mood of portrait photos
Choose effective LIGHT MODIFIERS, including umbrellas, soft boxes, beauty dishes and grids to establish the mood of the image (do you want the image to be dark, dramatic and shadowy? You want it to be soft and pleasant? Bright and cheerful? Are you looking for soft, diffused background light? What would you prefer to see as background light? )
Know how to select a SOFTWARE package that fits your needs and budget
Correctly Edit Images in Post-Production Using Adobe(r), Photoshop(r), Lightroom and Adobe(r), Photoshop(r).
And much, much more…
Others started applying my advice and the results were pretty amazing…
Photo by someone who took my advice
It felt great as soon as they began to get the same results that me …
But don’t just take my word for it
Why does this work so much better?
The principles I discovered could make anyone an “expert photographer”. These principles will amaze you when it comes to getting better photos.
And these principles are essential if you want photography to be a secondary or even full-time income.
But this information is difficult to find. This information is either kept secret from the public or scattered throughout the area, making it difficult to find.
NOW HERE’S THE SOLUTION: Everything you must learn to take professional quality images is on this website.
You can finally use your camera with confidence. You can now take amazing photos that people will love and pay for, if that is your goal.
Listen, I’m willing to tell you everything because I’m not afraid of competition.
After being published around the globe, I realized that it was more fun and rewarding for me to share the information I found… the same information that started my career.
My favorite part of teaching is when people send me photos.
Bottom-line: it doesn’t matter if you’re brand new or have been struggling with photography for a long time… I want to help you.
To make it easier, I used a video camera to record answers to the most popular questions.
I show you how to use exposure, aperture, lenses, lighting and composition.
What’s better, I’ll show you how to succeed…
- Without piles of books or college courses
- Without years of experimentation taking “average” photos
- With your choice of equipment, whether it’s a $300 or $3000 setup
And remember… this information is applicable to EVERY DSLR CAMERA . No mater what camera you have, or how borrowed it from, my videos show you exactly how to achieve the results you desire .
It’s right here: the guaranteed fastest way to improve your photography…
Introducing:
Photography Masterclass
Photography Masterclass is a set of 29 videos totaling 11 hours and 26 minutes of in-depth training that will show you how to get the most out of any DSLR camera.
Each video explains everything you need to be a better photographer…FAST.
I created the Masterclass because many people have trouble with their cameras and are unable to take great photos. Based on the amazing results other people have had with the video tutorials, I am confident that this will help you too.
These videos are hosted and streamed online so you can watch them immediately, from any device with a web browser and internet connection.
And I separated the 29 videos into 4 Modules for quick, easy reference. You can view them from start to finish. Or, you can watch the 10 videos into 4 Modules. This will allow you to quickly and easily find what you need.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside Photography Masterclass…
Module 2: Mastering Your Digital SLR camera
Number of videos: 9
Total running time: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Get a complete walkthrough of the functions of your DSLR camera; discover the best settings for almost any situation that you might encounter as a photographer.
This training will give you a better understanding of the camera’s operation than just reading the instruction manual.
Highlights of Module 1:
- Comprehensive training on fundamentals that apply to every DSLR camera – it doesn’t matter what camera you have or borrow, as long as it’s a DSLR.
- Getting comfortable in Full Manual Mode where you have total control over the Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Focus, White Balance, Flash Modes, Metering Modes, and Shooting Modes
- Shooting Indoors, Outdoors, Bright Environments, Low-Light Landscapes, Low-Light Stills and many other situations
- Learn all you need to know about shooting in RAW
- Learn how to correctly read a histogram
- And More…
After completing Module 1, your camera will feel natural and intuitive. Imagine knowing what every setting and button does – and when to use them. You’ll finally be comfortable in full Manual Mode!
Value: $97 – Knowing how to master a DSLR camera is easily worth that, but you can do it for less because I’m giving a special offer today.
Module 1: Photography Equipment
Number of videos: 6
Total running time: 2 hours, 33 minutes
Get a complete overview of photography equipment. Learn what gear is important and which products to avoid.
These insights will help you create better photos, save you a lot of time and potentially save you thousands of dollars.
Equipment – Details:
- Camera Bodies
What should you look for in a camera body – since all DSLR cameras take good pictures? What is the best person you can talk to before purchasing a camera?
- Camera Features
When is it a bad idea to update your camera? Which sensor size should I get? What is the point of being able take photos at a high Frames Per Second (FPS), rate? Why does megapixel count not matter?
- Lens Types and Configurations
Why are lenses the most important thing you’ll buy? Do you prefer brand-name lenses or third-party ones? Which Focal Lengths are worth considering? Are specialty lenses really worth the money?
- Filters
What 4 filters should every serious photographer have? Do you need to buy coated filters? What filters should you use and when should you avoid them?
- Lighting
Which are better: monolights or speedslights? Why is TTL important? Is it safe to use manual flashes? Which are the best wireless flashes available? Which light modifiers are best?
- Accessories
All the miscellaneous stuff that you don’t know about but need. Which are the best batteries for your kit? What is the best strap? Which type of storage is best for your kit
You’ll see the equipment in action as well as how it fits into the “big picture”. You won’t be scammed by my pricing tips. This information is crucial when you decide what to buy next.
Value: $77 – I know that’s a reasonable price for Module 2, but I’m going to charge less because I’d rather you put the money toward equipment.
Module 2: Composition, Shot Planning
Number of videos: 9
Total running time: 3 hours, 35 minutes
Module 3 has become everyone’s favorite. This is where I share the secrets of the professionals how you can create memorable, brilliant photographs.
This power can literally change your life for the better. It worked for me, and it has worked for many other photographers.
If you want to “crack the code” and get to the next level, whether it’s freelancing, selling your photos, getting published, being recognized online or locally… or whatever goal would truly make you happy… this information is the key to getting there.
I’ll show you the following:
- Universal mistakes everybody is doomed to make when starting off in photography and how to avoid them
- What makes a good photo and what makes a bad photo
- Psychological Triggers
- Framing, Balance, Color
- The Rule of Thirds
- Leading Lines
- Symmetry & Pattern
- Depth of Field & Field of View
- Dynamics, Motion & Mergers
- Outdoor Light Management
- Light Set-Ups for aesthetically pleasing portraits
- And More…
Please understand, the principles taught in Module 3 have transformed new and struggling photographers into global icons. This is the foundation of all major careers. These methods are the key to your success.
Without Photography Masterclass you’ll spend years searching and experimenting to learn these concepts. It was the only way I could grasp these principles.
Also, you can expect to have better results the next time you’re out in the field because I demonstrate these concepts with detailed examples.
Value: $197 – Believe me, I could easily charge that for Module 3 and it would be a bargain. However, I know people who don’t want to invest that much so it’s now available at a lower price.
Module 4, Post-Production and Software
Number of videos: 5
Total running time: 2 hours, 52 minutes
What software do you require? It all depends on the number of features you need.
In module 4 you’ll find:
- An honest comparison of Adobe(r) products
- A condensed tour that’ll help you decide what software is best for you right now
- How to download trial programs and use all of their features without spending a dime
- How to professionally develop images inside of Adobe Lightroom(r)
- How Photoshop Elements(r) can give professional results on a budget
- How to use the full version of Adobe(r) Photoshop(r) to edit and create extra-ordinary images
These are “no-fluff” video tutorials. There are many functions I don’t use. Instead, I concentrate on the tools that produce the results I want and show you how to get more out of your time at work.
Value: $97 – Deciding how much to charge for Module 4 was difficult. Although I don’t have time to cover all the tools in the software, I will show you how to make mediocre photos look amazing. This could improve many of your older photos.
I believe this price is fair. However, today, I am offering it for less …
What Does It Cost To Join
Photography Masterclass?
First: This is a limited-time offer at a very low price. It could change at any time.
Also, some of the bonuses I’m about to share may not be available for long periods.
But don’t worry! Just a warning.
Please understand that the information I am sharing is very valuable.
You’re going to learn the same principles used by professional photographers, and some of them are impossible to find elsewhere…
“There’s critical information here that was missing
from my $2,500 class at a private art college”
She said it: you could spend $2,500 attending a college class but still not learn as much as you will right here on this website.
But, you won’t have to spend that much.
It’s a long story. I read all the tutorials and books, took countless photographs, and finally got published around the globe.
And my proven experience is being handed over to you on a platter!
So while this information is valuable, and though it took me years to find it, apply it, and distill it into bite-size pieces that a child could understand… it’s going to cost much less than you think.
It will be much cheaper than hiring me to teach 1-on-1.
It’s cheaper than learning photography through trial and error. You can spend thousands of dollars on useless equipment, waste years trying to figure it all out… but you still get zero photos that you are proud to display …
But I’m Giving you Even More
You’ll be receiving nearly 12 hours of video, but I’m adding 3 bonuses to help you get the most out of your photography sessions.
Bonus #1: DSLR Camera Equipment Guide
To compliment Module 2, I created a 50-page PDF e-book guide to Camera Equipment. It is available for download now so you can use it when you shop next time.
This guide will help you decide the best equipment for your needs and budget. I also talk about long-term planning, and which equipment is best for future upgrades.
Inside Camera Equipment Manual , you’ll learn about:
- Camera Bodies
- Camera Features
- Lens Types and Configurations
- Filters
- Lighting
- Accessories
Value: $37
Filetype: Adobe(r) Acrobat(r) PDF
Bonus #2: Portrait Mood Simulator
This is a complete reference file with examples of how common light modifiers affect portrait photographs. This will help you save time and give you an idea of the best light modifiers to use based on your desired mood.
You will receive both a high-resolution PSD file and a quick-reference PDF that can be used on any device.
Value: $12
Filetype: Photoshop(r) PSD, JPG
Bonus #3: Virtual Lighting Simulator
The Lighting Patterns and Style Samples is a reference file showing lighting setups and how they affect portrait photography. An indoor shoot will be easier to set up if you know how the lights affect the scene. This information will give you inspiration and ideas for lighting your subjects.
You will receive both a high-resolution PSD file and a quick-reference PDF that can be used on any device.
Value: $19
Filetype: Photoshop(r) PSD, JPG
The Unbelievable, 60-Day
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
“Your Photos MUST Get Better
Or I’ll Send Your Money Back!”
Look, if you join Photography Masterclass and then voluntarily decide to keep taking average, boring photos, just let me know because thats your choice. If you decide to continue down this path, I will gladly refund your money.
In fact, you have a full 60 DAYS to watch all 685 minutes of video at no risk.
If you don’t take it seriously, you can go through the entire Masterclass in 12 minutes a day and STILL have time to spare. Then you have the option to keep it or throw it out.
But if you go faster, you could see improvements in your photos by tomorrow or even later today.
What if you did nothing for 58 days, but watched the videos on day 59? You’ll be able to see that they are worth keeping. You can request a refund in full by emailing me.
All I ask is that you give it a try…
Join Photography Masterclass
For An Amazingly Low Price!
Join today for all 29 Videos and 3 Bonuses at ONE LOW PRICE:
| Module 1: Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera……$97 Module 2: Photography Equipment…………………$77 Module 3: Composition and Shot Planning……….$197 Module 4: Post-Production and Software………….$97 |
|
| Total Value: $468… | |
| Bonus #1: DSLR Camera Equipment Guide………$27 Bonus #2: Portrait Mood Simulator…………………$13 Bonus #3: Virtual Lighting Simulator………………$19 |
|
| Total Value: $59… | |
Please remember that these are the exact same strategies I used in order to finally make good money as an amateur photographer.
Because I go straight to the facts, and my experience is proven, my 1-on-1 consulting fee is $100/hr. So hiring me to teach you this material would cost $1,150… if I even had the time.
Watch recorded videos to get all the lessons I’d be giving you one-on-one plus much more at a fraction off the price!
Now, pay attention. The total value of Photography Masterclass is $527, but right now you can get it for a fraction of that cost with a 60-DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – something not offered anywhere else!
You’re not going to pay $527.
You won’t pay $257.
In fact, today you won’t even pay $147.
Now you can join for only $59!
This Isn’t Available Anywhere Else
Photography Masterclass is the result of many years of experience with DSLR cameras. You’ll find my unique process and tutorials on how you can create attention-grabbing images.
It’s impossible to get my exclusive strategies anywhere else.
Masterclass members are the only ones who will be able to create things like this
Learning similar techniques from books, forums, and blogs can be extremely difficult, as you know.
Plus, the only time to get Photography Masterclass at this low price is right now.
Act fast if your goal is to enter.
What Real People Are Saying
Yes, it’s true! These are the real comments of photographers who have used my older training videos in order to improve their skills. The Masterclass has more value and usability.
Here’s Everything You Are Getting Today
Imagine that you have all the knowledge required to master DSLR cameras, and take stunning photos. That knowledge available is inside Photography Masterclass.
Remember, course videos can be viewed instantly from any device via the Internet. You can download the bonuses as digital files.
Here are the resources you will have after signing up:
Total Value: $527
Available Now for Only $59!
Truthfully, I know you’re going to be so happy when you get these videos and bonuses.
With over 11 hours of video this is the most comprehensive digital photography training system available today – even going beyond classes at most colleges and universities.
You can watch the videos right now with any device connected to the Internet.
Even if you are shooting stars from a mountaintop, on a Hawaiian beach taking the sunset… or just taking photos of your friend at the park, you will have the instructions you need to get the best shots.
In summary, Photography Masterclass is the fastest way to get comfortable with a DSLR and taking better photos, and I am giving you 2 FULL MONTHS to try it RISK-FREE!
What to Do Now
Relax, joining Photography Masterclass is very simple.
Just click the Add To Cart button below and enter your credit card or PayPal details on the next page to get lifetime access for only $527 $59.
Click this button to Add To Cart…
You’ll checkout using a secure order page hosted by ClickBank.com, one of the largest online retailers in the world. Their 256-bit encryption protocol will make sure your information is safe and secure.
After your order has been confirmed, your browser will automatically be redirected to the website’s member area. You will need to create a username and password. These credentials can be used from any device that has a web browser to access the site.
Once inside, you can start watching the videos and downloading the bonus materials.
Be a better photographer by tomorrow!
Here’s the deal: This is an excellent opportunity to learn pro-level skills, and start taking photos you can be proud to share with others.
You can start with any DSLR. You’ll learn how to get the best out of your camera. The videos will help you make the right buying decision and teach you how to use your new equipment.
My point is, no matter what camera or skill level you have, Photography Masterclass will help you get even better.
Click the Add to Cart link for lifetime access.
And don’t forget: I look forward to you sending me examples of how much your photos improved. If you’re able to send me examples of how your photos have improved, I will post them right here!
To your success,
Evan Sharboneau
P.S. Let me repeat: Photography Masterclass is THE shortcut to unlocking your creative potential. You’ll be able to build a portfolio and maybe even a legacy with my guidance.
Seriously, if you want to finally master a DSLR camera and start taking photos worth sharing and selling, you should buy now…
P.P.S. Don’t worry! This is the only program of its kind with “The Unbelievable, 60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee”. College programs, books, and DVD programs do not offer this guarantee. You can view all my training and, if you don’t like it, I will gladly refund your entire purchase. No questions asked.
And remember, if your don’t buy right now, or if you come back later, the price might be even higher. This crazy low offer is only available for a short time.
Remember you’ll have nearly 12 hours of video training and 3 extra bonuses. You can access it from any device that has an internet connection
P.P.P.S.
P.P.P.S. It is obvious that you want to become a better photographer. Maybe tutorials didn’t work for you in the past. Perhaps you believe you are destined to be average or that your skills will never improve.
Trust me, Photography Masterclass works – even for you. You’ll notice dramatic improvements in your ability and skill to use a DSLR if you trust this program. Watch the videos and follow the examples.
But if it isn’t given a chance and you try to do it all yourself, it’s almost certain that you will be frustrated. Things could even get worse, rather than getting better. It is possible to give up on photography entirely because you have never seen how simple it can be.
Instead, make the best choice: Click the Add To Cart button and see your photos improve…
A handful of comments my 122,051 YouTube subscribers made about my videos…
A few comments my 22,850 Facebook fans made about my books…



No comments:
Post a Comment