Financially, this is the straw that broke me.
My thoughts are racing with worries about how to support this child.
I could see images of us trying to get food on the table.
I tried my best to find an answer to my problems, but no one was there.
Now I know that there is always an answer.
All the time, the Universe sends an answer to our problems.
We just have to hear it.
The answer was unexpected for me.
Just down the street from my house, in fact.
Joe’s Cafe
There was a cafe there that I used to visit in the afternoons.
It takes a while to think.
It was mostly about how I would come up with the funds I needed to care for my expanding family.
However, I didn’t think much.
The majority of my time was spent feeling like an ‘failure.
…A loser who couldn’t provide for his family.
When I was younger, I had fantasies about living on a tropical island.
I love to travel with my family on exotic adventures whenever it feels right.
And only a few hours per week.
My life was far from this fantasy.
Only $2000 USD to my name in bank.
It’s not much to do a lifetime’s worth of work.
One day, I felt sorry for myself in Joe’s Cafe and was filled with worry when I heard the voice of a man behind me.
http://brainheal.get369code.hop.clickbank.net/
As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to increase, anxiety related to the outbreak is on the rise too. There are ways to reduce anxiety and strengthen your immune system.



No comments:
Post a Comment