Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Hyperfocus - which I never talk about on this ADHD channel πŸ™ˆ

featured image

Start speaking a new language in 3 weeks with Babbel πŸŽ‰. Get up to 60% OFF your subscription ➡Here:

Hyperfocus Hyperfocus Hyperfocus, but what is it and why haven’t we talked about it on the channel before? Well then, let’s talk about ADHD and hyperfocus now!

Support us on Patreon:

Check out our website:

Follow us on all the things:
Twitter:
TikTok:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Our Merch Shop:


https://adhdadulttreatment.com/hyperfocus-which-i-never-talk-about-on-this-adhd-channel-%f0%9f%99%88/

Plump Video on our channel here

Pork up Rick on Patreon and receive a free copy of ADD & Loving It?!

ADD & Loving it?! has been called “essentially the most straightforward movie ever made on ADD.” K, we called it that, however hundreds agree! Originally aired on Global Television in Canada and PBS in the US, this award-winning documentary is changing lives.

Made by and for adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Dysfunction, that is a must always-uncover for anyone who has ever been impacted by this mighty-misunderstood dysfunction -- or wondered in the event they had it.

“I have been misdiagnosed for over almost 30 years. I seen ADD and Loving It?! and it explains my total lifestyles the manner nothing else has. I started reading, going to crimson meat up teams and diving into this new crawl… I in truth feel admire I luxuriate in a complete new rent on lifestyles!” –DP
__________________________________________


This video capabilities:

• Dr. Ned Hallowell,
• Dr. Stephen Kurtz
• Dr. Lenard Adler
• Kate Kelly
• Dr. Annick Vincent
• Dr. Margaret Weiss
• Dr. Umesh Jain
• Thom Hartmann
• Dr. Laura Muggli

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ADHD Planner - Undated Daily Weekly Schedule Organizer Journal for Disorganized People - Habit Tracker Record Emotions & Mood - Academic Goals - Structure & Focus for Adults Brains (Spiral) (Red)

Product Description Undated ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Habit Tracker ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Academic Goals ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Password Manager No No No No ✓ ✓ Weekly Reflectio...