Messages about Specialized YOFA Energy Sessions
Rebbie-
My 4-year-old has a severe and rare form of epilepsy (Lennox Gastaut Syndrome) and is on the Spectrum. His seizures have increased in frequency and intensity just in the past two weeks. As a result, he lost the extremely small amount of language he had. Yesterday, as he got off the school bus, he made eye contact with me, looked very excited and said “Hi!” My heart cried in complete joy. We’ve tried just about every healing modality available with really no success. I hope we have found our miracle.
Love & Light, Charlotte
– Group Sessions for Autism Participant
___________________________________
My pain was in my low back and right hip. It varied from about a 3-8….now I feel great. No pain at all, I don’t feel as scattered and I’m working on my bucket list.
Thank you Rebbie. Your the best!!!
– Group Sessions for Low Back Pain Participant
_____________________________________
Hi Rebbie!
Thank you!!! I have to tell you, when I first signed up, I had been having occasional stabbing pains in my low back. It got so bad it became a constant pain and then a couple days before the start [of the sessions], I was literally getting stuck on the sofa and unable to even stand up. Some relief after the first session, more relief after the second one. And by now [after 4 sessions over 2 weeks] I am perfect!!
Thank you thank you!!🙏
This stuff works!!
– Jude Karolick,
Group Sessions for Low Back Pain Participant
http://brainheal.relate1.hop.clickbank.net/
vyvanse unexpected loss of life



No comments:
Post a Comment