Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Tratamiento del TOC sin Medicación

featured image

El TOC, o trastorno obsesivo-compulsivo, es una condición de salud mental caracterizada por obsesiones y compulsiones. Si usted o alguien que conoce vive con TOC, mire este breve video para averiguar cuál es el mejor tratamiento sin medicamentos y si es adecuado para usted.

Mira el video completo aquí:


https://adhdadulttreatment.com/tratamiento-del-toc-sin-medicacion/

(I instruct regret for the quality of the video. Donald Trump coughed on my devices and now they're infected. If fact be told, I've battled technical concerns all week nonetheless I did not let that to discourage me from thanking you whereas I work on Ep. 5)

A rapid message to tell "thank you" to the shadowy women folks, women folks of coloration, and our white girlfriends who are discovering this channel and sticking around for the ride!. I created what I could perchance not get on social media and YouTube after I accredited and began aggressively treating my ADHD closing 300 and sixty five days: women folks who stare treasure me who are intriguing to portion their bolt dwelling with ADHD. Shadowy women folks are practically invisible within the psychological wisely being conversation on account of not enough of us are hunting for support. Why? We will not treat what we invent not acknowledge. I am so passionate about bringing ADHD out of the shadow of shame. God made us this plot for a cause...and your cause, your plan or calling lies interior your abundant and uncommon items that advance with ADHD...wrapped within the identical equipment with the complete messy stuff, too.
I am here have to it's good to observation about your messes and your successes! The following milestone for ADHD is the recent Shadowy is to prevail in 1,000 subscribers that will enable me to wait on out more reside interaction with you, my fellow absent-minded queens. So, please portion this channel or one in all the movies. "Admire" and "Subscribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ADHD Planner - Undated Daily Weekly Schedule Organizer Journal for Disorganized People - Habit Tracker Record Emotions & Mood - Academic Goals - Structure & Focus for Adults Brains (Spiral) (Red)

Product Description Undated ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Habit Tracker ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Academic Goals ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Password Manager No No No No ✓ ✓ Weekly Reflectio...