Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2022

ADHD Is Magic! : The Tale of a Little Witch Named Bea Who Has ADHD: An ADHD Book for Kids That Shows How ADHD Makes You Special (Books about ADHD for Kids)

From the Publisher This is a gentle rhyming story that is great for kids who are coping with ADHD. This book is about a little witch named Bea. She used to think her ADHD wasn’t cool because sometimes she couldn’t pay attention or sit still in school. She soon learned that ADHD is what makes…

item image
 Buy Now
Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: 11.99$


From the Publisher

This is a gentle rhyming story that is great for kids who are coping with ADHD.

ssss

This book is about a little witch named Bea. She used to think her ADHD wasn’t cool because sometimes she couldn’t pay attention or sit still in school. She soon learned that ADHD is what makes her magic… it’s what makes her special! This is a gentle rhyming story that is great for kids who are coping with ADHD. It shows them the good qualities that are associated with ADHD: creativity, a sense of humor, and more. It helps them be more confident about and accepting of their diagnosis. It reminds children that just because someone is different – doesn’t mean that’s a bad thing. In fact it can actually be a truly magical thing! I wrote this book as an adult who has ADHD as well as a parent of a young child with ADHD

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0B5KXGS2Z
Publisher ‏ : ‎ Independently published (July 2, 2022)
Language ‏ : ‎ English
Paperback ‏ : ‎ 25 pages
ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8839276369
Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 2.39 ounces
Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 8 x 0.06 x 8 inches

Buy Now

books on adhd, adhd book, how to handle adhd,adhd,she,who,
B0B5KXGS2Z
2022-11-13 19: 40: 00


https://medbusiness.net/adhd-is-magic-the-tale-of-a-little-witch-named-bea-who-has-adhd-an-adhd-book-for-kids-that-shows-how-adhd-makes-you-special-books-about-adhd-for-kids/

For more quality music subscribe here d
We are on Spotify T
To stay informed about new uploads, turn on notifications

Stream/Download
Z

Follow Lost Kings
s
s
s
s

Follow Goody Grace e
e
e

Lyrics from Lost Kings - me myself & Adderall feat. Goody Grace [Verse 1]
Call me, but I don't really know how to say
It doesn't really matter because I threw it away
You know I'm the worst because you cause me all this pain
If all hearts do is break, what's the point?

[Pre-Chorus]
I won't go to bed tonight
I won't be breathing
tonight. It's not okay

[Chorus]
Excuse me, while falls apart Yes, I do deserve this broken heart
All along
, my friends were right about you. We know you won't, however, we hope you will call
"Cause since you cut me off
All I have is
, me, Adderall, and myself.
[Verse 2]
Tiny liquor bottles in one row
I have seven left and seven more to go
You are out there in all places we used to go
You are becoming someone I once knew
.
[Pre-Chorus]
No, I'm no going to sleep tonight
No, I'm not going to breathe tonight
It's not okay

[Chorus]
Excuse me, while falls apart Yes, I do deserve this broken heart
All along
, my friends were right about you. We know you won't, however, we hope you will call
"Cause since you cut me off
All I have is
, me, Adderall, and myself.

[Outro]
We know you won't, however, we hope you will call
"Cause since you cut me off
All I have is
, me, Adderall, and myself.

THE VIBE GUIDE – Your guide to the hottest music trends.
e
e
t
e
e
e

Send your submissions to: t

#LostKings #MeMyselfAdderall #lyrics #song

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ADHD Planner - Undated Daily Weekly Schedule Organizer Journal for Disorganized People - Habit Tracker Record Emotions & Mood - Academic Goals - Structure & Focus for Adults Brains (Spiral) (Red)

Product Description Undated ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Habit Tracker ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Academic Goals ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Password Manager No No No No ✓ ✓ Weekly Reflectio...