Watch this video until the end to find out where you’re going wrong in your revision and how to score an Agrade in any GCSE exam.
Please note that this product is a downloadable one. Once you hit the buy button below, you’ll get
instant
access to all of my material and see almost immediately where you are going wrong in your revision.
- The same revision schedule I used to get an Ain GCSE maths a year early!
- It can be used by any GCSE/IGCSE maths student, regardless of the examining body.
- It covers the new UK GCSE Maths specification (9-1) released in September 2015.
- The fatal mistake thousands of students make in their maths revision and how YOU can avoid it.
- The most important area of your revision yet it goes widely unnoticed. These are the areas where A/Agrades can be achieved.
- 3 unique memory retention techniques you can use to remember all you need to know for your exam.
- What process to follow a few days before your exam and why there is NO need to do any past papers at this point.
- A simple technique that will allow you to spend up to 50% of your time doing the things you enjoy!
- How to revise for all your other GCSE exams and achieve a top grade in each one.
- Tips on how to score up to 100% in your exam.
- A neat little trick to eliminate stress & anxiety on exam day.
- How to enter the exam if you’re a private candidate with a tip on saving on the entry cost.
- Over 8 hours of video footage of me going through the trickiest exam questions of the syllabus
- Watch these video tutorials as many times as you like, in the comfort of your own home.
Free Bonuses (RRP PS47! )
- 30 of the greatest shortcuts ever discovered in GCSE maths. These shortcuts will help you solve problems faster and make you look smarter in front of your teachers and peers.
- This guide builds on from all of the exam questions in the main program.
- It contains all of the areas a typical student would drop marks on. By being aware of these areas, you’ll achieve nearer the 100% mark let alone your target grade.
- Up until now, I gave this guide exclusively to students I tutored in my local area but today I am giving it to you for free!
- This guide is crucial, especially in the last few weeks of revision when you need ‘something easy to refer to’.
- My 6-step formula for GCSE exam success.
- Achieve a top grade in all your GCSE exams whilst spending half of your time doing the things you enjoy.
- I explain why note-taking is NOT the way forward and how it can have adverse effect on grades.
- Why working back-to-front actually boosts results in the long run.
Student Reviews
“I Followed His Approach And Achieved 90% In My Next Sitting. I thought it was a fluke so I put it to the test again. The Result – 100%”
” After many failed attempts, almost gave up on my GCSE maths. Jeevan’s guide saved me! It helped me to see where I had been going wrong. I followed his approach and achieved 90% in my next sitting. It was shocking and I believed it was a fluke, so I tried his strategy again. This time, I got 100%! Fantastic! If only I came across Jeevan’s strategy sooner.”
– Sim G. (Hillingdon, West London)
“I was promoted from a ‘U” grade to a pass !”
” I’ve struggled with maths for 2 years. I received a grade of ‘U’ on the first mock paper that I took. At that point, I felt helpless. How could I ever pass my maths? I searched Google and found Jeevan’s videos on Youtube. Your material …
was the only option. I was in desperate need of it.
Jeevan has amazing resources. They’ve really helped me. I feel much more confident in my math skills and can answer past papers in the given time. Recently, I received a D grade on a mock exam at school. This is a huge improvement from my previous score. I am certain that I will be able to achieve my pass grade on my final exam if I keep making these improvements. Jeevan, thank you for these amazing resources. These are far better than any other revision guides I spent money on !”
.
– Ambereen, Sheffield
“Thank you so much Jeevan… my ‘B’ grade will definitely help me in applying for a ‘Pharmacy’ course at University…”
” I seemed to struggle in mock exams – achieving D/E grades but, after following your strategy and advice, achieved a ‘B” grade in my final GCSE mathematics exam. This result allowed me to study A Level Chemistry, which was something I was thrilled about. Your revision methods have been invaluable in helping me tremendously with this subject. Thank you so much Jeevan.. my ‘B’ grade will definitely help me in applying for a ‘Pharmacy’ course at University…”
– Z.B (Northampton)
“After reading about your success and what your program has done for others, it inspired me to do better and aim for the best …”
results.
“Before I found your guide, I was not motivated to study or confident that I would get the highest grades in my GCSEs. I was inspired by your success stories and the positive impact your program had on others and it motivated me to work harder and achieve better results. There is no reason anyone should not get the highest grades in their studies …
.
Your maths strategy/revision guide is amazing! Your methods have helped me see where I was going wrong and where I should be focusing my efforts. Your methods have also been applied to Science, and I have seen tremendous improvements in my revision skills and progress. Your strategy is amazing! Your plan is a great strategy! I’m confident I will succeed in my final GCSE exams next spring and make my family proud. :)”
– James Sadler (Nottingham)
“Thank you Jeevan! Your Potentially Transformed My Life !”
” I didn’t expect that my high school maths failures would come back to haunt. But it did! After I graduated from Edge Hill University, my goal was to pursue a PGCE as a primary teacher. One of the requirements for the PGCE was a passing grade in GCSE mathematics so I had to retake it. My confidence dropped after failing the exam twice. I was unsure if I would be able to qualify for the PGCE. Jeevan’s revision method was discovered after I did a Google search for passing GCSE maths. It received very positive feedback so I decided to give it another try …
It was one of my best decisions. Jeevan’s book helped me to understand the subject. I was able to pass my next GCSE maths exam with ease. Jeevan provided all the resources I needed to prepare me for the exam. His guidance and help made my success a forgone conclusion. Jeevan, thank you so much! Your help has changed my life. This package !”
is a must-have for anyone looking to pass GCSE maths.
– Deborah Farrington (Southport, North West)
” I Got The Best Grade In My Entire Year Group. I am now going to take my GCSE Maths Exam early …
“My confidence was low before I found this program. After getting a ‘C” grade in a mock GCSE exam, I was unsure how I would improve this.
But, Jeevan’s program allowed me to see how I could increase my maths grade. The final result is what matters most – the paper! After a month of Jeevan’s program, my strong ‘B” grade (a few marks below an A) was achieved in my next GCSE mock test. I achieved the highest grade in my entire year group and I am now being considered to take my GCSE maths exam in November this year, where I would have just begun year 11. My teacher was shocked. How could I make such an improvement in maths in such short time? !”
– Noah Daniel (Ealing, West London)
” I went from a D’ Grade to an ‘B’ Grade in just a few weeks …”
“Jeevan’s guidance is fantastic! I followed his advice and jumped from a ‘D’ Grade to a ‘B’ grade within weeks I am now aiming for an A/AIn GCSE Maths. Thanks a lot Jeevan!”
– Mohammad Zaffar (South East, UK)
“Jeevan’s revision guide helped me understand questions that I didn’t understand in class …”
.
“Jeevan’s rev guide helped me understand questions that I didn’t understand in class. It really helped me to understand things in an easy way. It is simple and shows you how to get a high grade in GCSE mathematics in a step by step format …”
– Xhesiana Shabani, Essex
“Jeevan’s Revision Strategy May Be Used in Other Subjects As Well, Not Just Maths …”
” I am grateful to Jeevan for his program. It taught me many techniques to overcome common maths mistakes. His revision strategy is also unique in that the same principles can be applied to other subjects as well as maths. Your techniques are extremely useful !”
, thank you Jeevan.
– Sharon Tsungi (International Student, Mozambique)
“It is nothing like your usual revision guide… Jeevan’s has a well-defined strategy…”

“I found this program extremely useful. It is easy to find the topics. This is not your typical revision guide. Jeevan’s strategy is well-written and explains exactly what you need to do in order to get a top grade in GCSE mathematics. He addresses issues such as how much time should be spent on revision, exam technique, tips for scoring 100%, motivation, freeing up 50% of your time etc. He is not like a standard revision guide, which only contains theory. He also provides more detailed explanations of concepts. I found solving equations difficult at first, but I now understand how to do it after reading his section about algebra. He teaches concepts verbally as well as visually, which is very helpful !”
– Kimran Mann (Hillingdon, West London)
” I have no doubt this program is the best and would recommend it to anyone who is studying GCSE mathematics …”
” My son struggled with GCSE revision. Being a typical boy, his desire to study and stay in was not high on his agenda. His math skills have always been average and he is not confident in them. Jeevan’s program is outstanding. My son is now confident in his abilities and has a new way of approaching math problems. This program is undoubtedly the best available and I would recommend it without reservation to anyone studying GCSE mathematics.
A side note: Jeevan is an excellent gentleman. Jeevan is friendly, open-minded and generous with his knowledge. He is a young man who cares deeply about the products he offers. If you purchase this programme, you will certainly not be disappointed.”
– Jill Wilson, jill@jfirvine.com, (Trillick, County Tyrone)
“I Moved From A Below-Average Maths Grade To An ‘A’ Grade In My Final Exam !”
I was always top of my class in maths during my KS3 years. However, we didn’t have maths lessons for around 6 months in year 10, so I fell behind rapidly, and I was getting below average for my GCSE mocks. In just two weeks, this package has greatly increased my knowledge. Jeevan’s principles have helped me greatly in maths. I feel confident that I will get an Ain GCSE mathematics .
In the end I achieved an ‘A’ grade in GCSE maths (summer 2014). I was disappointed in myself. However, given the circumstances, I believe I did quite well. I am currently taking A-Level maths in a grammar school. I want to thank you for your support. I have been inspired by you to excel in this subject. I am certain that my ‘A-‘ grade will help me get into veterinary medicine at a top university. Thank you again !”
– A.O (London)
” I was one of those students who made this “silly mistake” repeatedly, but didn’t realize it …”

This is a wonderful guide! It’s well-written and easy to follow. It will guide you from the first day of your revision to the day before the exam. This guide is invaluable and I highly recommend it to anyone taking GCSE maths. It helped me see where I was wrong. I was one of those students who made this “silly mistake” repeatedly without realizing it. It’s no wonder that I failed my GCSE mathematics …
Once I addressed this mistake, I scored 90% in my GCSE maths exam”
– A.J. (Hillingdon, West London)
” I Went to Thorpe Park 2 days before my Final Maths Exam …”

“It had been just over two months until my final GCSE mathematics exam and I had just received a ‘C” grade in a mock exam that I took at school. I knew that I was capable of excelling in maths, but it took me a little extra to get there. With up to 30 students in my class, it was difficult for me to address all of my problems. I needed to find an alternative. That’s when I found Jeevan’s …
.
His notes are great because they are ‘cheat sheets’ – summary sheets that cover all the key concepts and formulas you will need for your exam. He wants revision to be easy for you. He says that students don’t have to be working around the clock to get top grades. As long as they follow his revision strategy, they could still have fun, and he is totally correct; my first maths paper was on the 9th June 2014 and 2 days before, I decided to take a trip to Thorpe Park!
The difference between him, and my maths teacher, was clearly the way he approached things. My maths teacher only worked on those areas where the majority of students had difficulty; these were often the most difficult. My maths teacher also made a small but devastating mistake during her teaching. Jeevan advises that you do the opposite. Now, I see that this is what got me my A’ grade !”
.
– Diya Sharma (Hillingdon)
“Jeevan helped me to achieve level 8 maths, and I’m still in year 8 !”
” I am a KS3 student but I decided to give Jeevan’s guide a go because I know GCSE is similar to KS3. It was the best decision I ever made. I have jumped from a level 6A in maths to a level 8C, and this is only year 8. Being able to achieve level 8 in maths is considered a gift. This guide is amazing. I highly recommend it to all who take the !”
maths exam.
– Zain Akif (Hale Barns, Cheshire)
” Your GCSE Maths program helped me tremendously in maths …”
” Your GCSE Maths program helped me tremendously in maths. I feel much more confident in this subject, and I strive for higher grades. This program has helped many students increase their self-confidence in taking their exams .”
.
– Alia Bibi (Bolton)
“I’m even considering A-Level Maths. This is quite remarkable for someone who has failed their GCSE maths prior to !”
.
” The program created by Jeevan summarizes the information you need for your exam and focuses on the key concepts. The materials are concisely written and simplify the subject matter. I find the tips and shortcuts particularly useful. I am able to answer exam questions much faster than before. I achieved a ‘C’ grade in the foundation-tier paper this summer (2015). However, I am not satisfied with just a ‘C’ grade so I’ve entered the higher-tier paper in November 2015, where I am aiming to get an ‘A’ grade overall. Jeevan’s program was something I had considered before I found it. I wouldn’t mind a GCSE grade of ‘C’. Because I am confident I can achieve it, I want to get the highest grade. Jeevan, thank you for giving me the confidence that I can succeed in this subject. I’m even considering A-Level Maths! This is amazing for someone who has failed their GCSE maths prior to !”
.
– Purdip B, Birmingham
” Your program is so simple to understand. It is far more intuitive than what school teachers did …”
.
” I have found your program to be very helpful. It’s so simple to understand. It is so much easier to understand than what school teachers taught. Your package is exactly what I need to get a C grade. It will be easy if you do a little more revision. Thank you Jeevan !”
– James Atkinson (Leeds)
“You Instilled In Me The Belief That I Can Do Well in this Subject …”

Your strategy is spot-on Jeevan. Your revision system was instrumental in me achieving a grade of ‘B’ in maths last school year. I used the same strategy again and together with your fantastic resources, I achieved an ‘A’ in my GCSE maths exam this year (2014). Your confidence in me has helped me believe that I can succeed in this subject. It is why I plan to take it as an A-level subject and make a career of it. Jeevan !”
, thank you so much for your support!
– Temitope Ohiani, Kent
“I was able to save half my time using Jeevan’s trick !”
” I found this course very useful because it provides structure and stimulation for revision during a critical period before exams.
This course provides structure and tuition in the format of Videos and Notes. They can be used to help you with specific topics or as a guideline for Past Exam Papers. Once you have completed your schedule, all of your preparatory work, and a list with past papers, it is time to get started. You are clear about what you need to do each day.
In terms of time management, it would have been a huge mistake not to have ‘Jeevan’s routine’ in place. I would have lost my time. Or, to put it another way, I would have wasted time or not made the most of the time I had. Jeevan’s revision plan is essential if you want to be successful. Jeevan also provides a small rule of thumb which allows you to free up 50% of your time. It is so easy and yet so powerful. It allowed me to save half my time when I put it into practice. Revision isn’t all about work, work and more work.
Finally, my results are the most important thing that I can take away from this program. Prior to this program, my grade was a B. I have since improved my grades by following Jeevan’s strategy and advice. After I go through Jeevan’s tips on securing 100% in the exam, I should bump this grade up to an ‘A*’, by the time of my exam in a couple of weeks. The improved grade has also helped me complete the Past Papers faster. It has worked well for me. You !”
can also use it.
– Ivan Morrow, Larne, Co. Antrim
“Woahh!! I’ve learnt so much on lesson 17, 18 & 19 on the higher tier, in just 2 hours! !”
” I’m so happy to have found your revision strategy. It’s AMAZING! It could make a huge difference in my life. I have always struggled with maths, but when I completed the tasks in your booklet, I realized what I was doing. It’s a wonderful layout …
I started the booklet a couple of days ago and now I’m on lesson 17 which I have now finished. It’s a great book! Woahhh!! I’ve learnt so much on lesson 17, 18 & 19 on the higher tier, in just 2 hours!! The easier the method, the better! I recommend !”
highly!
– Haleema Zaheer (Staffordshire)
” This is far more than a private tutor, but it’s also an incredible value for money “
“My daughter struggled with Maths due to an absence of teachers during year 10. Jeevan’s “home-tutor” program was a great purchase. She has never looked back. It not only explains the basics but also shows you how to get those top grades. This is far more cost-effective than hiring a tutor and offers incredible value. For the same amount, I would have only received a few hours of tutoring time. This has changed my daughter’s attitude towards Maths. She now enjoys it and finds it easy.
My other daughter, who is currently 14-years-old, has already begun your program. She has now moved up in maths after reading your book and watching the DVD’s. She will be able to achieve an A/Agrade in her GCSE maths exam in two years. Jeevan !”
, many thanks for all your assistance!
– Alison Smith (Devizes, Wiltshire)
” Your resources were incredible Jeevan. They helped me to get an A !”
” Your resources were incredible Jeevan. They were not like the materials we had at school. Thank you Jeevan. They helped me to get an A !”
– Jannelle Williams (Haringey, North London)
” I found your course very helpful. It’s also saved me a lot of time, so that I can concentrate on other subjects !”
” I found your course very helpful. It has saved me a lot of time and allowed me to concentrate on other subjects like Science and English. I learned a lot of new techniques that helped me solve my questions faster. You can quickly convert recurring decimals to fractions, for example. This saved me a lot of time while I was taking mock exams. Thank you Jeevan. Your course is excellent !”
– Ali Mohammed (Hillingdon, West London)
“I noticed a significant improvement in my ability to go from B and C grades to Aand A grades !”
.
” Your GCSE maths program had a huge impact on my revision. Your GCSE maths program has made it easy to understand and still provided all necessary information. This book is essential for my revision because I can quickly grasp the key concept of each type of question. Then I can apply it in practice questions which saves me time and money. Your book, “How to Maximise Your GCSE Exam Result” has been a great help in all my subjects. I am able to revise efficiently which saves me time. In class tests, I have seen a marked improvement in my grades from B and C grades to A and Agrades. Thank you very much for these guides, I wish I had found them sooner!”


– Prabhjot Kalsi (Gillingham, Kent)
“My maths scores have improved significantly since I purchased your program, especially compared to the past papers …”
Since purchasing your program, my maths scores have improved, especially compared to past papers. As you can see on the foundation tier I managed to score 60% which I know is a vast improvement compared to my previous foundation past papers.
I have seen a significant improvement in my grades by reading the revision guide and following the advice. It is easy to understand. It is extremely helpful and I highly recommend it.
This revision program is unlike any other tutors or revision guides I have ever had. Your programme was specifically designed to help everyone succeed in maths. It’s more than just reading through maths textbooks or answering questions I was taught. It’s about applying what you have learned in a topic in a true reflection. For example, I did past papers to identify weaknesses and get a better mark. This helps me be more prepared for the real thing. Jeevan, thank you so much! This programme has been a huge help and will continue to be a huge help!”


– Miss S. A. Palmer (Ashington, Northumberland)
” I was expected to get a C, but I wanted to go the extra mile… I got an *”
“Thanks for all the information and revision techniques I used to get an Ain my Maths GCSE examination …
I was predicted to get a C, but I wanted more and to make my parents proud. Although I struggled with Algebra, thanks to your resources I was able to conquer the challenge. Thank you so much!”

– George B. K. (Wakefield, West Yorkshire)
“I got 95% on my last 2 maths mock exams… and now I’m being entered for the higher tier”
– F. E. (UK)
” My grades were mainly A’s and B’s. They’re now solid A*s …”
– Shivaki Suthaharan (Hillingdon, West London)
” I was in the third set of maths, and had a B/A mark. However, in my most recent mock exam, i got an A *…”
– Sophia Xia (Oxford)
” The revision guide I received was amazing. In my next mock exam .”
, I moved up from a “B” grade to an “A” grade (three marks less than an A*).
– H A Seyyad (Ilford)
” I went from a D to a F. Your program is incredible and your advice is very helpful. It feels like you want me to succeed !”
.
– R. Cornmell
” I recently took a mock exam. My score went from D to B. Now, I want an A …”
– Vanessa (Colchester)
” I’m in set 3 maths. I went from a grade B to an A*-grade .”
– Samson Cryan (Cornwall)
“I went from a 5- to a 5+ in just 5 weeks and got 54/55 in my latest school test.”
– Abbie Marsh (London)
” I have made significant progress… I went from a 6 (B), to a 7(A) grade in just over a month …”
– Zuzia B. (UK)
” I went from a Grade 4/5 to a Grade 7 in just a few months …”
– Haleema Rashid (Rochdale)
” If it wasn’t for your pack maths would have been my only GCSE that I failed !”
– Joseph Duckworth (UK)
Your 60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Order my ‘Achieve Your Target Grade In GCSE Maths In Four Weeks’ package right now and give it a try. Watch the video tutorials and go through the revision guides. If your maths grade doesn’t improve within that time, I won’t take your money. You can return it to me, and I will give you a full reimbursement. No questions asked. You can keep the bonus guides as a token of my faith.
The Price Is Equivalent To
TWO
sessions With A Private Tutor.
- My revision program has helped hundreds of students around the world do better in their maths exams!
- It is also being used by dozens of schools in the UK and abroad!
Please note that this product is a downloadable one. Once you hit the buy button below, you’ll get
instant
access to all of my material and see almost immediately where you are going wrong in your revision.
ClickBank sells products on this website. CLICKBANK(r) is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role of retailer does not imply endorsement, approval, or review of these products. ClickBank is not authorized to use any claim, statement, or opinion in promotion of these items.
http://brainheal.jeevan91.hop.clickbank.net/
Heartifacts is a Code & Supply conference that encourages intimate discussions about mental health, community building, career management, and other topics software professionals need to talk about more.
Learn more about Heartifacts at and grab some Heartifacts logo merch at Learn more about Code & Supply at .
------
The story we’re told is that someone suffering from ADHD is scattered, forgetful, inattentive. They interrupt people, are more likely to be fired from jobs, can’t complete work on time, and absolutely cannot stop talking. Ever.
We’re told that people with ADHD flounder to function in the world around them due to these symptoms. But if we take that story at face value, why are there so many people with ADHD who are able to not only function, but flourish?
I viewed my symptoms as an added obstacle. One day, I committed to changing this viewpoint - I wanted to know why ADHD was viewed and described the way that it was. The viewpoints I had internalized came from studies done in the early 90s. In 2018, two studies showed ADHD in a different light.
Rather than scattered thoughts, we now describe cognitive dynamism: having so many thoughts running through your head that you become energized. Rather than inattentive, we now describe hyper-focus: the ability to become so focused on a task that you disassociate with the world around you. Rather than distractible, we now describe divergent thinking: the ability to generate creative ideas by exploring many different possible solutions.
Let’s start a conversation about the positive, impactful side of ADHD. The side that helps us be better at our jobs and in our communities. If you don’t have ADHD, you will be asked to have an honest conversation with yourself about what kind of preconceived ideas you bring when talking to someone with or about a mental health condition. Together let’s look at changing the story for those with ADHD.

































No comments:
Post a Comment